At Pediatric Associates of Topeka, P.A. we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatrics medical services:
- Well child exams from birth to age 18
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Inpatient hospital care for our patients
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth to
18 years of age. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities,
behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure
that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive and happy adults.